The Daily Express Newspaper advertises Govt Jobs In Pakistan Ministry of Information Telecommunication. The positions available include Cyber Security Expert, System Administrator, and Mobile Application Developer. Candidates who meet the qualifications can apply for these Federal Govt Jobs 2022.
These positions are located in Islamabad. Candidates looking for Jobs in Islamabad can review the details as well as all other available positions in the city.
The Ministry of Information and Telecommunications (MOIT) is looking for applicants who are energetic, qualified, and self-motivated for the positions listed above. Candidates with Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Information Technology may apply for government jobs in Pakistan.
In addition to the above qualifications, 5 years of relevant experience in the same discipline is required. Read the entire advertisement notice posted below for all details and instructions.
List of Vacancies For MOITT
- Cyber Security Expert ( Deputy Director)
- System Administrator ( Deputy Director)
- Mobile Application Developer ( Deputy Director)
Required Qualification For MOITT Jobs
- Bachelor / Master in Computer Science
- Bachelor / Master in Computer Engineering
- Bachelor / Master in Information Technology
How To Apply For Govt Jobs In Pakistan Ministry of Information Telecommunication Jobs ?
- Candidates interested in applying for Ministry of Information Telecommunication jobs should do so online at www.njp.gov.pk.
- A detailed job description, including required qualifications and criteria, is also available on the aforementioned website.
- Only those candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted for a test/interview of Ministry of Information Telecommunication jobs.
- The application deadline is November 6, 2022.
Company Contacts Information:
|Address||Project Director MOIT Sector H-9/1 Islamabad|
آن لائن اپلائی کرنے کی سمجھ نہیں آ رہی تو کیمنٹ میں اپنا سوال لکھ دیں آپ کو لنک ای میل کر دیا جائے گا