Get details about Planning Development Department KPK Jobs October 2022. The Planning & Development Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is offering a fantastic job opportunity in the Civil Secretariat KPK, Peshawar.
According to the Government Jobs policy, KPK intends to hire well-disciplined and adroit applicants for the following posts: (Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist, Social Development / Resettlement Specialist, Urban Development Specialist) for the Khyber Pass Economic Corridor Project (KPEC) Project on a contract basis that is extendable in Peshawar City.
To hold positions at KPK Govt Jobs At Planning Development Department, an overall qualification of Masters in the relevant discipline from a HEC recognized institute with relevant expertise is required. Applicants will be offered a competitive salary package. Candidates who meet the qualifications and skills criteria are encouraged to apply in accordance with the procedure outlined in the next heading.
Planning Development Department KPK Jobs October 2022 Details:
- Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist
- Social Development / Resettlement Specialist
- Urban Development Specialist
How To Apply For P&D KPK Jobs ?
- The completed application form, along with attested copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, domicile, and a recent photograph, should be sent to the address listed below for KPK Planning Department.
- The application deadline to apply for Planning Development Department KPK Government jobs is November 7, 2022.
- Applications that are incomplete or received after the deadline will be rejected for the Planning Development Department KPK authorities.
Last Date To Apply:
The last date to apply for Planning Development Department vacancies is November 7, 2022.
Company Postal Address:
The company mailing / postal address to send job application is Project Director, Khyber Pass Economic Corridor Project SDU, Planning & Development Department, 21-E Mulberry Road, University Town Peshawar.
Company Email Address:
The company email address is [email protected]
The P&D Department, also known as the Planning and Development Department, is a government body found in each province that is in charge of maintaining the infrastructure of the province and its districts. As a government agency, it provides various levels of government employment.