Check all the details about HEC Cuban Government scholarship 2022 from here. Last date to apply is 12th September, 2022. The Government of Cuba has offered an undergraduate medical degree (MBBS) scholarship for Pakistani nationals for the year 2022-23. Candidates with at least 70% marks in FSc Pre-Medical or equivalent and at least 60% marks in Matric exams can apply for the Cuban Government Scholarship. This scholarship is announced by Higher Education Commission (HEC), Islamabad.
Cuban Government Scholarship applications can be submitted online at the HEC website. The last date to apply for the scholarship is September 12, 2022. This scholarship includes tuition fees, food, hostel and 100 Cuban pesos per month as an allowance. A one-time stipend of INR 300,000 will be provided to the scholarship winner upon departure to Cuba.
HEC Cuban Government scholarship 2022 Eligibility
- Minimum 70% or above marks in F.Sc. /A Level (Pre-Med) and 60% or above marks in SSC/Matric (O Level).
- Pending Results Candidates are not eligible to apply as HEC requires final marks for eligibility.
- All Pakistani/AJK nationals, between 18 to 25 years of age as on the application closing date, are eligible to apply.
- The final selection will be based on Merit
- Merit Formula 50% FSC + 50% Matric
Government of Cuba Scholarship covers:
- Tuition fees
- Hostel accommodation & toiletries
- Food (as per rules of Cuba Government).
- Other expenses such as return air ticket, purchase of halal food, medical insurance (illness or other reasons) and visa fee are the responsibility of the student/guardian. However, a one-time stipend of Rs.300,000/- will be provided to the scholarship winner upon departure to Cuba.
How to apply online:
Apply online at HEC website: https://scholarships.hec.gov.pk/#/auth/login. Please select “Learning Abroad Opportunities” after registering and filling out your profile. After sending the application, get a printed copy of it to be signed by the applicant. HEC Online Application Portal will close on 12 September 2022 (04:00 PM).