Check applying procedure for Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Latest Jobs November 2019 from here. Last date to apply is Monday, 25th November, 2019. PPSC is a government agency responsible for hiring and administering the provincial civil services and management services in Punjab Province. PPSC established on April, 1937. Public Service Commission of Punjab is the oldest Provincial Public Service Commission of Pakistan. Public Service Commission of Punjab invites applications from the candidates to fulfill the vacant posts in different department.
The new jobs in ppsc are in Live stock department, PSHD primary & Secondary department of Punjab. Assistant Post is vacant in Live stock & Dairy Development department. While Medical officer job is vacant in Health department of Punjab. Applying procedure as well as other requirements for the jobs in PPSC November 2019 are mention below.
Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Latest Jobs
|Last Date To Apply||Monday, 25th November, 2019|
How to Apply For PPSC Vacancies 2019 ?
- To appear in test, interview only Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA Will be accepted. No other Identification document will be acceptable.
- Candidates can apply online on the pssc website.
- It is mandatory for applicant to deposit Rupees 600/-.
- Appcants are advised to read all terms and conditions as well as instructions of the Advertisement as well as important Instructions to Candidates given on PPSC website.
- The candidates will ensure that after applying for a particular post. They will for departmental permission / NOC.
- Fill the application form properly with complete and correct information.
- Don’t leave any field blank, otherwise your application will be rejected.
- Incorrect and false information may result in cancellation of your candidature at any stage, even after employment and also proceeding of a legal action.