Table of ContentsToggle
Check details related to The Punjab HEC Indigenous PhD Scholarship for 2024 from here. If you want to apply, you can do it online through the PHEC website until January 28, 2024. Make sure to send a printed copy of your application by registered post to the given address before 05:00 PM on January 31, 2024.
Punjab HEC Indigenous PhD Scholarship 2024
To qualify for the scholarship, you need a good academic record with a minimum CGPA of 3.0 in your MS/MPhil/Equivalent degree. This scholarship, provided by the Punjab Higher Education Commission (PHEC), is for those who wish to pursue a PhD at any recognized university in Punjab. It covers various subjects like Science, Social Sciences, Arts, Business, and more.
HEC Indigenous PhD Scholarship 2024
|HEC Indigenous Scholarship
|13 January 2024
|Due Date to Apply
|26 January 2024
HEC Indigenous Scholarship Last Date
The due to apply is January 28, 2023. Selected PhD candidates will receive an annual stipend of PKR 100,000 for science and technology and PKR 50,000 for social and human sciences after three years of training.
Eligibility Criteria for HEC Indigenous Scholarships 2024
Here are some key points you should know:
- You must be from Punjab.
- Your academic record should not have a 3rd division or grade D.
- If you’re currently working, you need a No Objection Certificate (NOC) and approved study leave.
- You should be under 40 years old (45 for females) when applying.
- The scholarship lasts for three years, and you can’t take up another job during your PhD.
- You must enroll in a Punjab university within 9 months of getting the scholarship letter.