Check all the details about Abbottabad Public School APS Endowment Fund Scholarship Class 7 2021 from here. Last date to apply is February 10, 2021. Public School Abbottabad is located 10 km from the town on the Karakoram Highway (Silk Route). It is 55 acres surrounded by lush hills. Altitude, climate, natural beauty and durability make it a great place to stay.
All those students who are eligible for APS Endowment Fund Scholarship must apply in due time. ETEA will organize the written test. Written test date is February 21, 2021. A total of six seats are reserved for the Endowment Fund scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria Abbottabad Public School APS Endowment Fund Scholarship Class 7 2021
- Age of the applicant is between 11 to 13 years.
- Applicant must be studying in Government schools of Kyber Pakhtunkhwa for the last two years.
- Maximum Monthly Family income: PKR: 30,000/-
- Candidates studying in cadet colleges, schools in other provinces, or studying in schools run by the federal government are not eligible for scholarships.
Documents Required For APS Endowment Fund Scholarships
- Bank Draft / Money Order for PKR: 1500 / –
- 4 verified photos.
- Father’s CNIC copy.
- Certified copies of enrollment and drop-out entries in the School Register (AWR)
- Certified copy of Form-B Certified.
- Copy of proof of father’s monthly income