Check applying procedure for Water and Power Development Authority WAPDA Jobs November 2019 from here. Last date to apply is Monday, 25th November, 2019. Wapda is currently looking for competent, dedicated, dynamic and self-motivated candidates for the posts in Water & Power Development Authority. These jobs are initially offer on contract period.
The title of the jobs are Senior Inspector Vigilance, Inspector Vigilance & Sergeant. All those candidates who have the require qualification and skills and are eligible for the Water and Power Development Authority jobs must avail this golden opportunity. How to apply as well as other requirements for Wapda Jobs are mention below.
Water and Power Development Authority WAPDA Jobs
|Last Date Apply||Monday, 25th November, 2019|
Water and Power Development Authority
Applying Procedure / General Instructions For Wapda Vacancies
- Candidates applying on prescribed application form. Forms can be download from the wapda website.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test/ interview.
- A Candidate once applied / selected in a grade cannot claim for higher grade.
- The number of posts can be increased or decreased by the competent authority.
- Applications should be submitted through registered postal / courier service.
- By hand applications will nether be received nor entertained.
- The officials who have been retired /weeded out of service on disciplinary ground as well as dismissed or debarred for future employment are not eligible.
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information and application received after due date will be rejected.
- The last date for submission of applications is 25.11.2019.
- The application forms duly filled alongwtth a copy of CV, photocopies of Discharge Certificate, Course Report, CNIC, Attested Copies of all Educational / Experience Certificate, 02 recent passport size photographs and fee deposit receipt shall be submitted directly to Director (Vigilance) WAPDA, 217- WAPDA House, Lahore.