Today Punjab Govt Jobs At Punjab Skill Development Authority
|Date Published||11 December, 2022|
|Hiring Organization Name|
Punjab Skill Development Authority PSDA
|Jobs Location||Lahore, Pakistan|
|Valid Date To Apply||December 26, 2022|
Here in this post all the details related to online apply for Today Punjab Govt Jobs At Punjab Skill Development Authority are available. Last date for submission of application is 26 December, 2022. The department Punjab Skill Development Authority reserves the right to increase or decrease posts or to stop the recruitment process at any stage. Government employer who wants to submit their application for Punjab Skill Development Authority jobs should route their applications through proper channel & submit NOC with the application. Applications with attested copies of Educational Certificates/Degree, CNIC, Domicile, and One Passport Size Photo should reach to Director General, Punjab Skill Development Authority PSDA 1-A, New Muslim Town Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan. All those candidates who are eligible for Punjab Skill Development Authority PSDA jobs must apply to avail this golden chance.
Vacant Positions Title:
- Network Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Assistant Network Engineer
- Attested copies of all educational certificates
- Domicile, and Experience certificates
- passport size photo graphs
- Candidates must upload attested copies of Work Experience Certificates against all the work experiences mentioned. If Current work experience is not available, candidates must attach ‘No Objection Certificate’ with employment details.
- Incomplete unclear application form or attached documents with missing/ unclear information shall not be accepted.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel/ reject any application or not to fill any or fill more or less than the advertised post(s) by giving cogent reasons.
- Candidates shall bring their original degrees (verified by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan), CNIC, experience certificates and provide HEC equivalence certificate for a foreign degree when appearing for the interview.