Scholarships for minority group students pursuing intermediate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees are being announced by the Sindh Government Minorities Department.
Minority community students are encouraged to apply for scholarships from the college to the university level, as per the policy and rates for the present fiscal year 2023. The final day to submit an application is April 30, 2023.
- Only regular minority students enrolled in governmental institutions may register.
- During the first year, students must complete their annual exams.
- An evaluation sheet from the Institution is necessary for the instance of the GPA system.
- The candidate’s parents’ monthly salary shouldn’t be more than Rs. 35,000.
How to Apply for Minority Scholarships by Sindh Government
- Applications should be submitted on the specified form with attested copies of the most recent examination’s marks sheet and, in the case of a semester system, the marks sheets from the previous two semesters.
- The head of the educational facility must verify all information, and a copy of the student’s achievement reports must be included.
- Before signing the Income Certificate, the institution’s head or employer should make sure the student’s father or guardian is in a good financial situation.
- The institution’s head should verify that the application form is full and that all required documents are attached. Make a list of the students who qualify and submit it to the ministry with a cover letter that has been signed by him or her.
- Students receiving financial aid or grants of any kind are ineligible.