Check Rehman College of Nursing Peshawar RCN Admission Nursing Assistant Diploma 2 Years Fees Detail Last Date from here. Rehman College of Nursing is a leading nursing educational institution of the country and registered with Pakistan Nursing Council. It is committed to provide an enabling environment and learning opportunities to nursing students and faculty members to enhance their professional development through training and healthy nursing practice.
All those students who wants to take admission in Rehman College of Nursing Peshawar of Nursing Assistant Diploma 2 Years. They can get all the admission details from here. The mission of Rehman College of Nursing is to prepare nurses, who are committed, caring and competent professionals to facilitate individuals, families and communities in meeting their health care needs.
RCN Admission Nursing Assistant Diploma
|College Name||Rehman College of Nursing Peshawar|
Eligibility Criteria For Rehman College of Nursing Admission
- Those candidates who wants to apply must have matriculation degree.
- Age limit is from 17-30 years.
- The duration of the diploma is 2 years.
- The nursing diploma is only female candidates.
- Candidates who pass the matriculation in science must have 50% marks. While those candidates who pass the matriculation in arts must have 50% marks.
- Last date to apply is Monday, 17th February, 2020.