You can view here the most recent job posting from the Punjab Healthcare Commission PHC Jobs 2023 Career Opportunities, which was published in the Jang Newspaper about the brand-new openings for which it is looking to hire disciplined, educated, diligent, and dynamic candidates are required to fill out the following posts listed below.
PHC stands for Punjab Health Commission, an independent health regulatory organization that was founded to fulfill health objectives for roughly 96 million residents of Punjab Province. It delivers high-quality, secure healthcare services to everyone, and it continually raises the bar in the health sector by introducing new facilities for the people of Punjab. The following can be used to evaluate the current Punjab Health Commission positions in 2023. PHC Jobs are Government sector positions issued extremely rarely for every level from Master to Matric.
According to the eligibility requirements listed on PHC’s official website, candidates interested in applying for government jobs should have the necessary training and experience. Positions require any of the following degrees, including Master, Bachelor, Intermediate, Matric, and Middle, as well as relevant work experience in the relevant field.
- Additional Director (Training)
- Deputy Director (Anti-Quackery)
- Deputy Director (Complaints)
- Deputy Director (Enforcement)
- Deputy Director (Trainings)
- Deputy Director (Standards Development & Dissemination)
- Senior Internal Experts
- Content Writer
- Internal Experts
- Manager (Admin & Finance)
- Manager (Data Analysis)
- Manager (Enforcement)
- Managers (Implementation)
- Managers (Legal)
- Managers (Software Development)
- Manager (Standards Development & Dissemination)
- Manager (Complaints)
- Deputy Manager (Electrical)
- Officer (Administration)
- Officer (Anti Quackery)
- Officers (HR)
- Officer (Implementation)
- Officers (IT Infrastructure)
- Officer (Legal)
PHC Jobs Application Submission Procedure
- Sr. Nos. 1 through 32 Online applications are accepted at www.phc.org.pk.
- It is significant to note that applicants must ensure that all information on their application for a position with the Punjab Healthcare Commission is true.
- False or inconsistent information on the application form may result in the application being rejected and legal action being taken against the applicant.
- Candidates should send a thorough CV and other pertinent documentation to the address listed below for Senior Nos. 33 to 36.
- The application must be submitted no later than July 5, 2023.
- Applications received after the deadline won’t be taken into consideration.
- No TA or DA will be permitted, and only candidates who have been shortlisted will be notified.
Selection Process and Exam Pattern
The selection process for the Punjab Healthcare Commission Recruitment in 2023 will consist of Phases I and II. An objective-type computer-based test (CBT) question set will make up Phase I. Similar to Phase I, Phase II will also be a CBT, but it will only contain questions that are of an objective character. Candidates that pass through both stages will move on to a personal interview as the last step in the selection process. The exact exam schedule and syllabus for the Punjab Healthcare Commission Recruitment 2023 will be included in the official notification.