Punjab Consumer Protection Council Punjab Govt Jobs Today was published in express newspaper. The Directorate of Consumer Protection Council Punjab is seeking applications from well-educated, experienced, and disciplined candidates for the following vacant positions: (Dispatch Rider (BPS-04), Naib Qasid (BPS-01), Chowkidar (BPS-01), Sweeper (BPS-01) (BPS-01).
Appointments will be made on a contract basis in accordance with Punjab government policy, and the contract is extendable on a contract basis. Before applying for government jobs in punjab, interested candidates should carefully read the eligibility criteria.
Vacant Positions Punjab Consumer Protection Council:
- Dispatch Rider (BPS-04)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
- Chowkidar (BPS-01)
- Sweeper (BPS-01)
To apply, you must have a Matric / Middle qualification from a recognized board as well as relevant skills.
Age should be between 18 and 45.
How To Apply For Punjab Consumer Protection Council Punjab Govt Jobs Today
- Interested candidates should submit their applications on plain paper, along with attested copies of all relevant documents such as educational certificates, CNIC, Domicile, and recent photographs, to the address listed below for Punjab Consumer Protection Council jobs.
- The application must be submitted by November 7, 2022.
- On the envelope, applicants should clearly state the position for which they are applying for Punjab government Consumer Protection Council.
- Applications that are incomplete or received after the deadline will be rejected.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted for a test/interview after their documents have been verified by Punjab Consumer Protection Council authorities.