Download Pakistan Post Office Govt Jobs 2022 all Districts Date Extended notification from here. Date extended till 27 August, 2022. Applicants from all over Pakistan who have primary to master’s education are eligible to apply for these jobs. There are several types of positions available. Assistant Superintendent High Scale Post at Poen 4100 plus places available.
This job notice was published in the Dawn newspaper on Aug 3, 2022. The Pakistan Post Office requires staffing services on a regular basis. Eligible applicants can apply by August 27, 2022. Applicants who are already doing government jobs in any field must apply through the appropriate channel. Only pre-selected candidates will be called to sit tests and interviews.
Pakistan Post Office Govt Jobs 2022 all Districts Date Extended
|Published Date||25th August 2022|
|Job Location||All Cities of Pakistan|
|Required Education||Master/ Intermediate / Matric / Middle / Primary|
|Name of Organization||Pakistan Post Office|
|Application Last Date||27th August 2022|
- Assistant Superintendent – Postal Services
- Assistant Superintendent – Mail, Sorting, Transportation
- Data Entry Operator
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC)
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Duplicate Machine Operator
- Sanitary Worker
- Naib Qasid
- Security Guard
- Postal Clerk
- Stamp Vendor
- Mail Peon / Runner
- Delivery Agent
- Office Peon
- Orderly Peon
- Sub Engineer (Civil)
- Electrical Technician
- Pickup Courier
- Assistant Delivery Agent
- Wireman (Electrician)
- Store Keeper
- Water Man
Age Limit According To Vacancies:
- Assistant (BPS-15)=18-28 years
- Driver (BPS-4)=18-25 years
- Staff Car Driver=18-30 years
- Other Vacancies=18-25 years
Applications must reach the relevant authority whose address is listed under each advertisement for the respective vacancy, within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement along with certified copies of all documents required by UMS (Urgent Mail Service) or Pakistan Registered Post .
No relaxation of the lower age limit is allowed, however, depending on federal government policy, the upper age limit may be extended beyond the prescribed age and further by 5 years.
How To Apply ?
- Applications from candidates will be considered only for the vacant position in the place of residence.
- Each application form must be accompanied by a postal order or ACG-67 receipt valued at Rs.500 / – (in original) in the name of the relevant authority entered for the respective vacancy under each advertisement.
- Applicants assigned to Assistant (BPS-15), UDC (BPS-11) and LDC (BPS-9) positions must qualify for the mandatory computer training course prescribed by the National Information Technology Board (NITB) after final selection.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process at any time without giving any reason and to increase / decrease the number of vacancies as per obligation.
آپ کو درخواست فارم چائیے تو کیمنٹ میں پتا دیں آپ کو فارم ای میل کر دیا جائے گا۔