Here in this post we share all the details which are required to apply for Pakistan Govt Jobs At Virtual University of Pakistan. Last date for submission of application for VU jobs is December 05,2022.
If anyone wants to apply for more than one post. Then he/ she must submit separate application for each post at VU. The department reserves the right to increase or decrease posts or to stop the recruitment process at any stage. Those Government employer who are interested for Virtual University of Pakistan jobs should route their applications through proper channel & submit NOC with the application.
Applications with attested copies of Educational Certificates/Degree, CNIC, Domicile, and One Passport Size Photo should reach to Directorate of Administration, Virtual University of Pakistan, M.A Jinnah Campus, Defence Road, Lahore. All those candidates who are eligible for Virtual University jobs must apply to avail this golden chance.
Pakistan Govt Jobs At Virtual University of Pakistan
|Date Published||21 November, 2022|
|Hiring Organization Name||Virtual University|
|Jobs Location||Lahore, Pakistan|
|Valid Date To Apply||December 05, 2022|
Vacant Positions Title:
- Additional Director Finance
- Assistant Network Administrator
- Data Base Administrator
- Deputy Network Executive
- Deputy Registrar
- Director Finance
- Junior Web Master
- Manager IT
- Network Administrator
- Network Manager
- Senior Software Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Attested copies of all educational certificates
- Domicile, and Experience certificates
- passport size photo graphs
- Candidates must upload attested copies of Work Experience Certificates against all the work experiences mentioned. If Current work experience is not available, candidates must attach ‘No Objection Certificate’ with employment details.
- Incomplete unclear application form or attached documents with missing/ unclear information shall not be accepted.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel/ reject any application or not to fill any or fill more or less than the advertised post(s) by giving cogent reasons.
- Candidates shall bring their original degrees (verified by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan), CNIC, experience certificates and provide HEC equivalence certificate for a foreign degree when appearing for the interview.