Visit this link to get the online application for PAEC Jobs 2023. The PAEC Foundation, a reputable organization situated in Karachi and associated with the Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission, is now looking for qualified, educated, and experienced candidates for a variety of roles.
A few requirements must be met in order for you to be qualified to apply for these job positions. These requirements include possessing the necessary education and experience, such as a Master’s, Bachelor’s, DAE, Intermediate, or Matric degree. Those that meet the requirements will receive an alluring remuneration package.
So let’s move on to the application criteria specified below after going over all of the previously mentioned information.
Vacant Positions Title:
- Jr. Manager
- Jr. Manager (Accounts)
- Sr. Assistant (Accounts)
- Tech-I (11KV Lineman)
- Jr. Female Religious Teacher-II (Chashma)
- Jr. Data Entry Operator
- Jr. Assistant-II (Cashier)
How To Apply?
- Applications should be sent to the address listed below together with an extensive CV, certified copies of any diplomas or other credentials, proof of residency, and recent pictures.
- Prior to March 19, 2023, the application must be submitted. Applicants with academic degrees from prominent universities will be selected with preference or consideration.
- In the top right corner of the envelope, applicants must state the title of the position in a clear and succinct manner.
- If a person wishes to apply for more than one post, they must submit separate applications for each position they desire to apply for.
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be called for the test and interview.
- For the interview, candidates must provide original paperwork. No TA/DA funds will be provided to applicants throughout the selection process.
- Only those who fully satisfy the prerequisites for the post will be given tests and interviews.