Get the most recent COD Rawalpindi Jobs for Carpenter from the Pakistan Army by tapping this page. The Central Ordnance Depot COD Rawalpindi, which serves the Pakistan Army, is the finest spot to apply if you’re searching for employment there. Currently, it needs the services of Storeman (BPS-07), Leader Fireman (BPS-03), and USM (BPS-01).
In order to fill this position, Pak Army Jobs is seeking applications from citizens of Gilgit-Baltistan, Sindh, KPK, Balochistan, and Rawalpindi who are highly educated, extremely experienced, diligent, and disciplined, and who also possess the qualifications and other skills listed in the image below.
According to the requirements, applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 30 and possess a Matriculation or Middle Degree as well as relevant experience. Therefore, viewers, if you have just completed your Matriculation or Middle School and are seeking employment in any Government Department, please apply with confidence for the open position as soon as possible using the accompanying application instructions.
- Storeman (BPS-07)
- Leader Fireman (BPS-03)
- USM (BPS-01)
How To Submit a Job Application?
- Applications on plain paper should be sent to the address listed below along with attested copies of any relevant diplomas, certificates of education, work experience, CNICs, and addresses.
- On the envelope, candidates should explicitly state the position they are applying for.
- Candidates who are employed by the government should apply through the correct methods.
- Applications that are incomplete or received after the deadline won’t be considered.
- The application must be submitted no later than July 3, 2023.
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted for a test or interview after the first verification of applications, for which a second call letter will be provided.
- No candidate will receive TA or DA for the test or interview.
- At the time of the interview, candidates should present original documentation. Keep in contact with us and return often to our website.