Register at www.joinpaf.gov.pk to join the PAF and work towards a commission as an officer by the year 2023. The Pakistan Air Force recently put out a call for male applicants for Commissioned Officer jobs across a variety of specializations. This commission is both a PC (Permanent Commission) and an SSC (Short Service Commission) ( SSC).
Citizens of Pakistan who are either married or single and have a valid NADRA card can apply. Examine the course descriptions and prerequisites carefully. All applications must be submitted by male citizens.
From March 4 and March 11, 2023, prospective PAF members can register online at www.joinpaf.gov.pk. After signing up online, there will be a series of tests, interviews, and physicals. If you want to know how to join the PAF, read this page in its entirety.
Eligibility Criteria For PAF Jobs
Those interested must be male and permanent residents of Pakistan. The ages vary from 16 to 22. ( on 4 November 2023). needed to be single for a reason. One must be at least 5 feet, 4 inches (163 cm) tall to qualify.
Bachelor of Science in Engineering/Medicine/Computer Science, Candidates are expected to have a solid grounding in physics, mathematics, computer science, and biology.
If you already have an FSc in Physics, you can supplement it with a degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science, or even biology. Candidates must get an aggregate grade of 60% or higher on the aforementioned qualification.
PAF Selection Procedure
- Online applications are submitted to the relevant commission type.
- Visit www.joinpaf.gov.pk in order to sign up online.
- An online test covering the following topics follows an intelligence test.
- I & S Center is where you go to get interviewed and your first checkup. (Just the best students that did well on paper).
- After a medical exam and an interview, the ISSB would have data on the top candidates.
- CMB Lahore’s final medical exams are administered by ISSB Kohat, Gujranwala, Malir, and Quetta.
- Only GD(P) applicants are allowed to take the flying exam.
- General Headquarters’ Extraordinary Selection Board Interview.
- The ultimate choice is made based on merit by Air Headquarters.
In addition to a generous salary, PAF employees receive comprehensive medical coverage for themselves and their families at no cost to the government. training and assignments all around Pakistan and beyond. courses that have earned a worldwide reputation. Free hotel and half-price bus, train, and airplane tickets. the Air Force Officer Housing Program ( AFQHS)