Check all the details about Overseas Pakistanis Foundation OPF Scholarship 2021 from here. Check Applying Procedure from here. Overseas Pakistanis Foundation OPF announces Overseas Pakistanis Education Fund Scholarship for children and spouses of Pakistanis abroad. This scholarship will be offered to the children and spouses of Overseas Pakistanis studying at Intermediate, Undergraduate and Postgraduate levels. Candidates studying in public / private sector institutions can apply. Applications can be downloaded from the OPF website or you can get the application form directly from the OPF Head Office Islamabad or Regional Offices in Lahore, Multan, Peshawar, Karachi, Quetta and Mirpur (AJK). The application deadline is February 15, 2021.
Overseas Pakistanis Foundation OPF Scholarship 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum 60% marks or 2.5 CGPA in its final SCC / HSSC Board Examinations or Graduation / Masters / MS through HEC approved University.
- Applicant must have one parent (spouse) / spouse (husband / wife) registered member of OPF (suitable for 3 years after permanent return).
- The monthly income of the parent / spouse should be equal to or less than PKR: 100,000 / -.
How To Apply For Overseas Pakistanis Education Fund Scholarships 2021
- Applications can be downloaded from the OPF site or you can get the application form the OPF Head Office Islamabad or Regional Offices in Lahore, Multan, Peshawar, Karachi, Quetta and Mirpur (AJK).
- The application can also be submitted to the OPF Head Office Islamabad and the above mentioned regional offices.
Children of deceased registered OPs are also eligible to apply in case of death of their parents within 3 years before the last date of this advertisement. OPF Scholarships will be awarded to spouses of Pakistanis living abroad on the condition that the candidate concerned meets the remaining eligibility criteria and that any child of OP parents is eligible for OPF Scholarship at the same time not getting.