Check applying procedure for NHMP National Highways and Motorway Police Jobs CTS from here. Last date to apply is Monday, 25th November, 2019. Total 92 posts of Non-Uniformed Staff in National Highways & Motorway Police (NHMP) are announce. Applications are invited from suitable Pakistani Nationals to fill these vacant posts in NHMP according to mentio quotas in job ad.
The title of the jobs are Steno Typist, Photographer, UDC, LDC, Paramedical Staff & Tailor. Total vacancies for steno typist is 19. Those candidates who have the require qualification and are eligible for the National Highways and Motorway Police Jobs must apply to avail this golden opportunity. How to apply and other as well as other requirements for the jobs in NH&MP vis cts are mention below.
NHMP National Highways and Motorway Police Jobs CTS
|Last Date Apply||Monday, 25th November, 2019|
||See Job Ad Below|
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK
Applying Procedure / General Instructions For NH& MP Vacancies 2019 ?
- Application Form and deposit slip are available on cts website.
- Candidates are advised to fill-in entire application form carefully, particularly ensure correct entries of domicile, education qualification, religion, nature of disability (if applicable) and date of birth.
- Incomplete applications, applications received after closing date and applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- Candidates applying against Minority/ Disable quota shall have to submit relevant certificate/ documentary proof.
- The documents of the selected candidates shall be verified at later stage. If any information is found false/ incorrect at any stage, the applicant (even if employed) on such false/ incorrect information, shall be liable to dismiss from service as well as legal proceedings will also be initiated against him/her.
- Candidates are advised to keep their given mobile number operational during recruitment process.