In the Balochistan Livestock Department, there are openings/jobs for July 2023. Applications are being accepted for the most recent positions in the livestock department by the Chairman Recruitment Committee and Director General of Animal Health Livestock and Dairy Development Balochistan. After receiving approval from authorities in the livestock department, the appropriate authority announced job openings in the 15 May 2023 advertisement. For the positions of BPS-01, Class-iv, professional candidates are required, according to the advertisement.
Candidates from all throughout Pakistan who have local residency or have the necessary experience and qualifications may apply. Interested applicants should send their entire file, including the application form and all other documentation, to the address provided. The title of the organisation is “Chairman Recruitment Committee and Director General Animal Health Livestock and Dairy Development Balochistan”.
Total Vacancies in Different Districts of Balochistan
|Sr.No||Title of Post||Basic Pay Scale||No.of Seats||Qualification|
Complete file/Checklist of documents
- Local Domicile Certificate
- Experience Certificates
- Academic Degrees
- After submitting the application, candidates won’t be able to change it.
- After the application has been submitted, make changes.
- Government workers who are currently employed may apply in the correct manner.
- Candidates shall be hired in accordance with the recruitment policy of the government and the aforementioned positions as well as the needs of the department.
- Officers’ deceased children may also apply. According to government policy, there is a specified quota for them.
- Applications received by August 10, 2023, will be taken into consideration. Applications submitted after the deadline or with missing information will be rejected.
- The ultimate applicants for the interview will be chosen by competent authorities.
- Only those who have been shortlisted will get call letters for the interview and further steps.
- The academic credentials of unregistered institutions are not recognized.