New Govt Jobs Rawalpindi At Armed Forces Institute of Pathology was posted in daily jang newspaper. AFIP is looking for applications for the positions of Phlebotomist, Receptionist, Mali and Sweeper. Rural candidates can apply for these open positions at AFIP.
The Army Pathology Laboratory seeks applications from local citizens who meet the required criteria. Anyone with a high school diploma is eligible to apply. These sites range from BPS-2 to BPS-5. Both civilians and veterans are eligible to apply. The age limit for a civilian is 18-30 years, for a pensioner age is 45 years old. Read more below about the guide and process to apply for these latest AFIP jobs 2022.
New Govt Jobs Rawalpindi At Armed Forces Institute of Pathology
|Job Published Date:||2nd October 2022|
|Closing Date:||October 16, 2022|
|Company Name:||Armed Forces Institute of Pathology|
Instructions To Follow:
- Interested candidates can download the application form the AFIP website.
- The complete application form, proof of education and experience, CNIC, place of residence, and a certified copy of passport photo must be sent to the address below.
- A postal money order in the name of AFIP Commander Rawalpindi in his name of Rs.500 is also attached to the application.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to test/interview.
- The age limit for civilians is 18-30 and the age limit for veterans is 45.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Write your zip code on the envelope.
- At the time of the interview original documents will be checked.
- Please read all AFIP advertising instructions below before applying.
- The application deadline is October 16, 2022.
- The upper age limit is already included in the age limit.
Company Contacts Details:
|Address:||Commandant AFIP Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan|