Check all the details about how to submit application for New Govt Jobs Pakistan At Archaeology Museums Department from here. Last date for submission of application is 22nd December, 2022.
The department reserves the right to increase or decrease posts or to stop the recruitment process at any stage. Government employer who wants to apply for Archaeology Museums Department jobs should route their applications through proper channel & submit NOC with the application.
Applications with attested copies of Educational Certificates/Degree, CNIC, Domicile, and One Passport Size Photo should reach to Assistant Director (Admn), Sir Syed Memorial Building, 19-Atta Turk Avenue, G-5/1, Islamabad. All those candidates who are eligible for Archaeology Museums Department jobs must apply to avail this golden chance.
New Govt Jobs Pakistan At Archaeology Museums Department
|Date Published||13 December, 2022|
|Hiring Organization Name||Archaeology Museums Department|
|Valid Date To Apply||December 22, 2022|
Vacant Positions Title:
- Library Attendant
- Lower Division Clerk LDC
- Publication Assistant
- Technical Assistant
- Upper Division Clerk
- Attested copies of all educational certificates
- Domicile, and Experience certificates
- passport size photo graphs
- Candidates must upload attested copies of Work Experience Certificates against all the work experiences mentioned. If Current work experience is not available, candidates must attach ‘No Objection Certificate’ with employment details.
- Incomplete unclear application form or attached documents with missing/ unclear information shall not be accepted.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel/ reject any application or not to fill any or fill more or less than the advertised post(s) by giving cogent reasons.
- Candidates shall bring their original degrees (verified by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan), CNIC, experience certificates and provide HEC equivalence certificate for a foreign degree when appearing for the interview.