Happy Sunday, to all. We are happy to post that New Govt Jobs Islamabad Police October 2022 1668 vacancies are announced. Islamabad Capital Territory Police Jobs 2022 has published almost 1668 new jobs for both the Male and Female candidates. A brief procedure to apply for the jobs is given at www.islamabadpolice.gov.pk.
Islamabad Capital Territory Police invites the Online Applications from all over the Pakistan according to the quota of provincial/ regional given by the Federal Government to assure the merit based hiring.
As mentioned earlier, the Regional/Provincial Quotas the applicants that belongs to the Islamabad Capital Territory, Punjab, Sindh Rural, Sindh Urban, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK), Balochistan, FATA, Gilgit Baltistan, and AJK are suitable for the job.
The women and the quotas of minorities are also mentioned for every province/region. The brief procedure of the selected applicants is given on the Islamabad Police Job Portal.
New Govt Jobs Islamabad Police October 2022 | 1668 Vacancies
|Job Published Date:||2nd October 2022|
|Closing Date:||October 17, 2022|
|Company Name:||Islamabad Police|
|Job Quota:||Punjab, KPK, Sindh, Balochistan, AJK|
How To Apply ?
- The ICT Police will not going to accept the hand application submissions or by the post office. The applicants are expected give the correct information only through the online form. If the applicant will provide irrelevant or wrong information then he will be punished under the section 420/468/471.
- Any applicant who is a transgender can apply for the job according to their self-perceived gender identity and according to the provisions of the Transgender Persons (Protection of Rights) Act, 2018, and their CNIC gender identity.
- Retired and the ongoing service people’s children’s if apply for the job then they need to give the accurate information as pension book or retirement order at the time of interview.
- After giving all of the information and submission of the form, the test roll number slip will be provided on www.islamabadpolice.gov.pk after scanning of the candidates. The Roll Number Slip will provide full information regarding the Test Date, Time Table, and Venue.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 Years
- Minimum Height for Male Candidates: 5 Feet 7 Inches
- Minimum Height for Female Candidates: 5 Feet 2 Inches
- Chest: 33 to 34.5 Inches (For Male Candidates Only)
About Islamabad Police
Islamabad Capital Territory Police also known by the name as Islamabad Police/ICT Police came into being on January 1, 1981. The main objective of ICT Police’s is to meet the requirement for a separate police department for the federal capital Islamabad to certify the rule of law, to safeguard the lives and belongings and to restrict the civil confusion.
The aim of the ICT Police department is to protect law and order and the safety of public through the implementation of local state, and the federal laws by giving the help in critical situations and emergencies.
Company Contacts Information:
|Address:||Islamabad Capital Territory Police, Islamabad|