Check complete procedure of submitting application for New Govt Jobs in Pakistan Today Pakistan Atomic Energy Jobs. Last date to apply is December 06,2022. We collected job advertisement of Atomic energy from jang newspaper.
If anyone wants to apply for more than one post. Then he/ she must submit separate application for each post at atomic energy. The department reserves the right to increase or decrease posts or to stop the recruitment process at any stage. Government employer who wants to submit their application online for Pakistan Atomic Energy jobs should route their applications through proper channel & submit NOC with the application.
Applications with attested copies of Educational Certificates/Degree, CNIC, Domicile, and One Passport Size Photo should reach to Director (Admin), Public Sector Organization, Islamabad. All those candidates who are eligible for Pakistan Atomic Energy commission jobs must apply to avail this golden chance.
New Govt Jobs in Pakistan Today Pakistan Atomic Energy Jobs
|Date Published||20 November, 2022|
|Hiring Organization Name||Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission|
|Jobs Location||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Valid Date To Apply||December 06, 2022|
Vacant Positions Title:
- Jr. Assistant-II (Accounts)
- Jr. Assistant-II (Admin)
- SA-II (Contract)
- Tech-II (Surveyor/Carpenter/Machinist/Electronics/Mechanical)
- Attested copies of all educational certificates
- Domicile, and Experience certificates
- passport size photo graphs
آپ کوآن لائن اپلائی کرنے میں مشکل پیش آ رہی تو کیمنٹ میں پتا دیں آپ کو لنک ای میل کر دیا جائے گا
- Candidates must upload attested copies of Work Experience Certificates against all the work experiences mentioned. If Current work experience is not available, candidates must attach ‘No Objection Certificate’ with employment details.
- Incomplete unclear application form or attached documents with missing/ unclear information shall not be accepted.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel/ reject any application or not to fill any or fill more or less than the advertised post(s) by giving cogent reasons.
- Candidates shall bring their original degrees (verified by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan), CNIC, experience certificates and provide HEC equivalence certificate for a foreign degree when appearing for the interview.