Here in this post complete procedure of submitted applications for New Government Jobs Islamabad At Air University Islamabad is available. Last date to apply is December 05, 2022.
If anyone wants to apply for more than one post. Then he/ she must submit separate application for each post for Air University Islamabad jobs. The department reserves the right to increase or decrease posts or to stop the recruitment process at any stage. Government employer who wants to apply online for Air University Islamabad jobs should route their applications through proper channel & submit NOC with the application.
Applications with attested copies of Educational Certificates/Degree, CNIC, Domicile, and One Passport Size Photo should reach to HR Office, Fazaia Medical College, Air University, Sector E-9, Islamabad. All those candidates who are eligible for Air University must apply to avail this golden chance.
New Government Jobs Islamabad At Air University Islamabad
|Date Published||22 November, 2022|
|Hiring Organization Name||Air University|
|Jobs Location||Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Valid Date To Apply||December 05, 2022|
Vacant Positions Title:
- Admin Officer
- Assistant Professor
- Associate Professor
- Clinical Psychologist
- Lab Assistant
- Lab Technician
- Office Attendant
- Sanitary Worker
- Attested copies of all educational certificates
- Domicile, and Experience certificates
- passport size photo graphs
Valid Date To Apply :
The valid date to submit application for Fazaia Medical College Air University Islamabad Jobs is Monday, 5 December, 2022.
- Candidates must upload attested copies of Work Experience Certificates against all the work experiences mentioned. If Current work experience is not available, candidates must attach ‘No Objection Certificate’ with employment details.
- Incomplete unclear application form or attached documents with missing/ unclear information shall not be accepted.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel/ reject any application or not to fill any or fill more or less than the advertised post(s) by giving cogent reasons.
- Candidates shall bring their original degrees (verified by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan), CNIC, experience certificates and provide HEC equivalence certificate for a foreign degree when appearing for the interview.