Emerson University has released a call for highly skilled candidates for a variety of faculty and administrative positions within the university. Emerson University in Multan has released its “Emerson University Multan Jobs 2023” advertisement in the Daily Nawaiwaqt.
Candidates from Pakistan who are not married to foreign nationals are encouraged to apply to work at Emerson University. The right channels must be followed by government and semi-government employees who wish to apply.
Both men and women are welcome to submit applications for positions in the Teaching and Non-Teaching Faculties. All reserved slots, including those for members of underrepresented groups and people with disabilities, will be filled in accordance with the law.
EUM is currently recruiting qualified individuals for both teaching and non-teaching positions. EUM job descriptions can be found at www.eum.edu.pk. Citizens of Pakistan should seize this chance.
Emerson University welcomes the assistance of highly qualified individuals holding any of the following degrees: Matriculation, Intermediate, Bachelor’s, Master’s, MS, M.Phil, or Doctorate. The advertised level of relevant experience is mandatory.
Application Submission Procedure
- Applying online via EUM’s career portal, https://eportal.eum.edu.pk is required.
- The printed Online Application Form together with a set of self-attested copies of all required supporting documents must be mailed in for consideration.
- All fields on the application must be filled out.
- All quotas will be held in accordance with established procedures.
- The EUM may alter the available number of positions at any time.
Valid Date To Apply
The last date to submit an application for Emerson University Multan vacancies is 3 July 2023.