Are you ready to embark on a career that combines innovation, security, and service to the nation? National Nuclear Detection Architecture (NNDA) Islamabad, Pakistan, invites dynamic individuals to join our team and contribute to the safety and security of our great nation. With a mission to safeguard against nuclear threats, NNDA is offering a range of positions that cater to various skill sets and experiences.
- Directorate (Multiple Positions):
- Preferred Education: Master’s degree or equivalent
- Responsibilities: Lead and manage strategic initiatives related to nuclear threat detection. Collaborate with experts in the field to develop and implement cutting-edge solutions.
- Assistant Supervisor (Various Departments):
- Preferred Education: MS or Bachelor’s degree
- Responsibilities: Support departmental operations, coordinate activities, and assist in achieving departmental goals.
- Radio Portal Monitor (Entry-Level):
- Preferred Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Responsibilities: Operate and maintain radio portal monitoring equipment, ensuring the integrity of data and contributing to national security.
- Competitive salary packages
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
- A supportive and inclusive work environment
- Health and retirement benefits
- Exposure to cutting-edge technology and security initiatives
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should visit the NNDA website or refer to the complete advertisement in the Daily Dawn Newspaper dated 14th October 2023. All application details, including the application form, submission process, and closing date, can be found within the official ad. Be sure to follow the instructions carefully to ensure your application is considered.
Terms & Conditions:
- All applications must be submitted according to the specified procedure mentioned in the official advertisement.
- Incomplete or late applications will not be entertained.
- NNDA is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from individuals of all backgrounds.
- The selection process may include tests and interviews.
- NNDA reserves the right to reject any application without providing any reason.
1. What is NNDA’s mission?
NNDA’s mission is to safeguard against nuclear threats by developing and implementing cutting-edge security solutions.
2. When is the last date to apply for these positions?
The closing date for applications is mentioned in the official advertisement, usually a few weeks from the publication date.
3. Are these positions open to international candidates?
These positions are primarily open to Pakistani citizens, but some may be open to international candidates, as specified in the advertisement.
4. What can I expect during the selection process?
The selection process may include written tests, interviews, and background checks. Details will be provided to shortlisted candidates.