Check applying procedure for National Database and Registration Authority NADRA Jobs from here. Last date to apply is Monday, 25th November, 2019. The National Database and Registration Authority, Pakistan, is an independent and autonomous agency under Ministry of Interior, Government of Pakistan that regulates government databases and statistically manages the sensitive registration database of all the national citizens of Pakistan.
Applications are invited from Pakistan Nationals to fulfill the posts in headquarter of NADRA. The jobs in nadra are offer on contract basis for the period of three years. For deputy director 5 year post experience is require. All those candidates who have the require qualification and skills and are eligible for the National Database & Registration Authority jobs must avail this golden opportunity. How to apply as well as other requirements for nadra Jobs are mention below.
National Database and Registration Authority NADRA Jobs
|Last Date Apply||Monday, 25th November, 2019|
|Age Limit||Maximum 45 Years|
|Job Experience||See Job Ad Below
Applying Procedure / General Instructions For NADRA Vacancies
- Those candidates who wants to apply sent application along with complete cv.
- Candidate must mention the post for which he/ she is applying on the right corner of envelope.
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information and application received after due date will be rejected.
- The management has the right to except or reject any application.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test/ interview.
- Age relaxation up to 5 years will be admissible according to government rules.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test / interview.
- Last date to apply is Monday, 25th November, 2019.
- If any candidate give false/ incorrect information, shall be liable to dismiss from service as well as legal proceedings will also be initiated against him/her.