The most recent job openings for the Regional Head Office Sukkar were announced by the National Database & Registration Authority (NADRA). Walk-in interviews for a variety of positions are open to Pakistani nationals. Check out the full information about June 2023 NADRA Jobs at the National Database and Registration Authority.
There are currently opportunities for the positions of Naib Qasid, Junior Executive (Trainee), Junior Executive (Trainee), Female, and Deputy Assistant Director (Trainee). Candidates with a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree as well as intermediate, matric, and middle school diplomas and one to two years of relevant experience may apply.
For the first year, these employment are on an apprentice/training basis. The Sukkar division’s current positions are vacant in a number of cities. Before applying, read all of the information on this page.
According to the schedule listed below, candidates who match the requirements can show up for the exam and interview.
- Deputy Assistant Director ( Trainee)
- Junior Executive Trainee ( Female)
- Junior Executive ( Trainee)
- Naib Qasid ( Apprentice)
- Sanitary Worker ( Apprentice)
Terms & Conditions
- Women and transgender people are urged to apply
- Candidates may only apply for one position.
- In the event of any misleading information, candidates may be disqualified.
- Age relaxation of 5 years will be permitted.
|Post Name||Test Date||Interview Date|
|Sanitary Worker||13 July 2023||17 July 2023|
|Naib Qasid||13 July 2023||17 July 2023|
|Junior Executive Trainee||11-13 July 2023||12-14 July 2023|
|Junior Executive Trainee Female||7 July 2023||7 July 2023|
|Deputy Assistant Director ( Trainee)||5 July 2023||6 July 2023|
- Original CINC
- Original domicile or PRC
- Original education and experience certificates