Check applying procedure for Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training MOENT Jobs OTS from here. Last date to apply is 25th November, 2019. MOENT was established in July 2011. The vision of Federal Education and Professional Training ministry is to developing Pakistan as a progressive and prosperous country by providing equal opportunities to all citizens. Enabling them to acquire knowledge through Primary, Secondary as well as Higher Education including Technical and Professional training.
Applications are invited to fulfill vacant posts on Regular Basis in the Federal College of Education H-9, Islamabad. The title of the jobs are Steno Typist, Draftsman & Lab Assistant. All those candidates who have the require qualification and skills and are eligible for the Federal Education and Professional Training MOENT jobs must avail this golden opportunity. How to apply as well as other requirements for OTS MOENT Jobs are mention below.
Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training MOENT Jobs OTS
|Last Date Apply||Monday, 25th November, 2019|
Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training
How to Apply For Government MOENT Vacancies 2019 ?
- Recruitment will be made as per existing Federal Government Rules/Policy.
- Five years General Relaxation of age will be admissible as per Government Rules.
- The candidates download applications form and online fee deposit slip from ots website.
- If any one wants to apply for more then one post. Then he/ she must submit separate application.
- Govt. Servants should submit their applications through proper channel.
- Incomplete/ late received application will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be paid for test/ interview.
- Only short listed candidate will be called for test/interview.
- The department reserve the right to cancel/postpone recruitment process at any stage.
- Last date to apply is Monday, 25th November, 2019.