Check how to submit application for Ministry of Defence Jobs November 2022 from here. Last date to apply is 28 November, 2022. If anyone wants to apply for more than one post for Ministry of Defence vacancies. Then he/ she must submit separate application.
Government employer route their applications through proper channel & submit NOC with the application for Ministry of Defence Jobs. Applications with attested copies of Educational Certificates/Degree, CNIC, Domicile, and One Passport Size Photo should reach 554 Light Workshop Section EME School of Infantry & Tactics, Quetta.
Ministry of Defence Jobs November 2022
|Hiring Organization Name
||Ministry of Defence|
|Valid Date To Apply
|Job Location||Quetta, Balochistan|
|Qualification / Education
||Intermediate, Matric, Primary|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Postal Address||554 Light Workshop Section EME School of Infantry & Tactics, Quetta|
Vacant Positions Title:
- Attested copies of all educational certificates
- Domicile, and Experience certificates
- 2 passport size photo
How To Apply ?
- Candidates must submit attested copies of Work Experience Certificates for all work experiences listed.
- Candidates must attach a ‘No Objection Certificate’ with employment details if they do not have current work experience.
- Incomplete or illegible application forms or attached documents with missing or ambiguous information will not be accepted.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel or reject any application, or to fill more or fewer than the advertised post(s) for compelling reasons.