Have a copy of the most recent KPK Jobs 2023 Peshawar Livestock and Dairy Development Department offers. KPK Peshawar is looking to recruit literate applicants who meet the minimal requirements for the following jobs for this month of June 2023 vacancies from the Livestock & Dairy Development Department.
Jobs in the KPK Livestock Department are available, including those for an office assistant (BPS-16) and a veterinary assistant (BPS-10). These positions are available on a contract basis, are extendable, and are based in Peshawar.
To hold such government jobs quickly, one must have the general education of a Bachelor or Matric from a reputable institution/board with relevant field experience. The advertisement’s graphic clearly shows that the age restrictions are different. Residents of KPK and tribal areas who have a residence are welcome to apply. The remaining information will be provided to you below.
Department of Development for Livestock and Dairies For the purpose of enunciating various projects that will improve, develop, and grow the livestock and dairy industries as well as make the department more valuable by fostering its expansion, KPK is a government department that is overseen by the KPK government. This department is located in each district of KPK and provides a wide range of career opportunities from the graduate to the matric level.
- Office Assistant (BPS-16)
- Veterinary Assistant (BPS-10)
The age limit for Livestock and Dairy Development Department KPK Jobs is from 18 to 32 years.
Males & females are eligible to apply.
- Experience Letters
- Passport Size Photographs
- Attested Documents
How To Apply?
- From www.ats.org.pk, the application form may be downloaded.
- To the address shown below, submit a completed application form along with attested copies of your CNIC, your domicile document, your education and experience certificates, and two recent photos.
- The last day to submit an application for Livestock and Dairy Development KPK Jobs is July 3, 2023.
- Applications that are missing required information or are sent after the deadline won’t be considered.
- The appropriate routes should be used by applicants from the government and semi-government departments.
- There will be no TA/DA available to the candidates.
- Original documents must be presented at the time of the interview.
- For tests and interviews, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.