Check procedure of submitting application for Latest Punjab Govt Jobs Today At Population Welfare Department from this page. Last date to apply is December 12,2022.
Eligible candidates can apply in due time. If anyone wants to apply for more than one post. Then he/ she must submit separate application for Population Welfare Department jobs. The department reserves the right to increase or decrease posts or to stop the recruitment process at any stage. Government employer who wants to apply for Punjab Population Welfare Department jobs should route their applications through proper channel & submit NOC with the application.
Applications with attested copies of Educational Certificates/Degree, CNIC, Domicile, and One Passport Size Photo should reach to Population Welfare Department, Lahore. All those candidates who are eligible for Population Welfare Department jobs must apply to avail this golden chance.
Latest Punjab Govt Jobs Today At Population Welfare Department
|Date Published||27 November, 2022|
|Hiring Organization Name||Population Welfare Department|
|Jobs Location||Lahore, Pakistan|
|Valid Date To Apply||December 20, 2022|
Vacant Positions Title:
- Assistant Director
- Audio / Video Editor
- Computer Operator
- Content Writer
- Data Analyst
- Deputy Director
- Media Lab Assistant
- Monitoring Officer
- Naib Qasid
- Plaining Officer
- Research Associate
- System Network Analyst
- Attested copies of all educational certificates
- Domicile, and Experience certificates
- passport size photo graphs
- Candidates must upload attested copies of Work Experience Certificates against all the work experiences mentioned. If Current work experience is not available, candidates must attach ‘No Objection Certificate’ with employment details.
- Incomplete unclear application form or attached documents with missing/ unclear information shall not be accepted.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel/ reject any application or not to fill any or fill more or less than the advertised post(s) by giving cogent reasons.
- Candidates shall bring their original degrees (verified by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan), CNIC, experience certificates and provide HEC equivalence certificate for a foreign degree when appearing for the interview.