Applications are invited from eligible candidates having domicile of Khyber pakhtunkhwa for Latest Peshawar Govt Jobs At Military Land Department.
Khyber pakhtunkhwa KPK domicile holders are invited to apply for the following positions, with details provided for each. The job advertised the following job openings, which are listed below.
Latest Peshawar Govt Jobs At Military Land Department
|Published Date:||09 November 2022|
|Organization Name:||Ministry of Defence MOD|
|Education / Qualification:||Intermediate, Matric|
|Expected Salary:||25,000 to 45000|
|Postal Address:||Ministry of Defence, Pakistan|
Vacant Positions Name:
- LDC (BPS-09)
- Tax Collector (BPS-09)
- Enforcement / Cattle Pound Supervisor (BPS-09)
- Sanitary Supervisor (BPS-09)
- Fire Fighter / Fireman (BPS-09)
- Dialysis Technician (BPS-09)
- Electrical Supervisor (BPS-09)
- Lab Technician (BPS-09)
- LHV (BPS-09), Radiographer (BPS-09)
- Dialysis Nurse (BPS-09)
- Reader to Rent Controller (BPS-08)
- Auto Cad Operator (BPS-07)
Terms & Conditions:
- Appointments will be made in accordance with the Cantonment Servant Rules of 1954. (as amended time to time).
- Appointments to the positions listed above are transferable throughout Pakistan.
- Candidates who are already in government service must provide a NOC from the relevant Department at the time of interview.
- During the interview, original documents/educational certificates will be verified.
- All vacancies are filled on a regular basis, and selected candidates will be on probation for a year according to the rules.
- The upper age limit will be calculated as of the application deadline.
- Relaxation of the upper age limit will be permitted under government rules.
- Applications should be mailed to the Director, Military Lands & Cantonments, Peshawar Region, Sahibzad Gul Road, Peshawar Cantt.
- If a candidate wishes to apply, he or she must submit a separate application (clearly stating the name of the post on the top of the application).