Here in this post we provide you complete details about how to apply for Latest Govt Jobs Jhelum At Small Dams Division Jhelum. Last date to apply is December 22,2022.
If anyone wants to apply for more than one post. Then he/ she must submit separate application for each post for Small Dams Division Jhelum jobs. The department reserves the right to increase or decrease posts or to stop the recruitment process at any stage. Government employer who wants to apply for Small Dams Division jobs should route their applications through proper channel & submit NOC with the application.
Applications with attested copies of Educational Certificates/Degree, CNIC, Domicile, and One Passport Size Photo should reach to Executive Engineer, Small Dams Division, Jhelum. All those candidates who are eligible for Small Dams Division Jhelum must apply to avail this golden chance.
Latest Govt Jobs Jhelum At Small Dams Division Jhelum
|Date Published||26 November, 2022|
|Hiring Organization Name||Small Dams Division|
|Jobs Location||Jhelum, Pakistan|
|Valid Date To Apply||December 22, 2022|
Vacant Positions Title:
- Boat Men
- Computer Operators
- Gage Reader
- Imam Masjid
- Khadim Masjid
- Lab Attendants
- Lab Technicians
- Sanitary Workers
- Security Guards
- Skilled Quli
- Survey Quli
- Work Mistri
- Work Supervisors
- Attested copies of all educational certificates
- Domicile, and Experience certificates
- passport size photo graphs
The required qualification needed for Small Dams Division vacancies is Literate, Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate.
- Candidates must upload attested copies of Work Experience Certificates against all the work experiences mentioned. If Current work experience is not available, candidates must attach ‘No Objection Certificate’ with employment details.
- Incomplete unclear application form or attached documents with missing/ unclear information shall not be accepted.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel/ reject any application or not to fill any or fill more or less than the advertised post(s) by giving cogent reasons.
- Candidates shall bring their original degrees (verified by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan), CNIC, experience certificates and provide HEC equivalence certificate for a foreign degree when appearing for the interview.