Latest Govt jobs In Punjab At Ministry of Water Resources are published in daily express & jang newspaper. Last date to apply is December 06,2022. The Company currently looking for competent, dedicated, dynamic, and self-motivated personnel (Pakistani citizens) for the following positions on a regular basis.
The required education for Ministry of Water Resources jobs is Primary, Intermediate, Relevant Diploma. Applicants who are already in government service and wants to apply for MOWR jobs should submit their application through the appropriate channel.
Relevant documents along with the experience certificates duly verified will be submitted along with the application. All those candidates who are eligible & have required education mention in the advertisement for Ministry of Water Resources jobs must apply to avail this golden chance.
Before applying for any post at Ministry of Water Resources vacancies you must check the eligibility criteria from the job ad. The jobs ad of MOWR jobs is listed below. The eligibility criteria include age limit, required qualification & quota.
Latest Govt jobs In Punjab At Ministry of Water Resources
|Published Date||20 November, 2022|
|Organization Name||Ministry of Water Resources|
|Company Postal Address||Administrative Office, Office of Chief Advisor/ Chairman, Federal Flood Commission, 6-Attaturk Avenue, G-5/I, Islamabad|
Vacant Positions Title:
- Naib Qasid
- Attested copies of all educational certificates
- Domicile, and Experience certificates
- passport size photo graphs
آپ کو اپلائی کرنےمیں مشکل پیش آ رہی تو کیمنٹ میں پتا دیں آپ کی رہنمائی کر دی جائے گئی-اگرآپ کو درخواست فارم چائیے تو کیمنٹ میں پتا دیں آپ کو فارم ای میل کر دیا جائے گا۔
- Candidates should not be over the age limit.
- All applicants must have basic education certificates from a recognized institution in the country.
- These conditions apply to everyone; they will not favor anyone because they want the right people for the right job.
- According to government regulations, age relaxation will be permitted.
- Candidates must fill out the application form completely and correctly.