Check complete procedure of submitting application for Karachi Govt Jobs 2022 At National Database Registration Authority. Last date to apply is December 08,2022.
If anyone wants to apply for more than one post. Then he/ she must submit separate application for NADRA Jobs. The department reserves the right to increase or decrease posts or to stop the recruitment process at any stage. Government employer who wants to apply for National Database Registration Authority jobs should route their applications through proper channel & submit NOC with the application.
Applications with attested copies of Educational Certificates/Degree, CNIC, Domicile, and One Passport Size Photo should reach to Regional Head Office NADRA, 29-E, Miran Muhammad Shah Road, Karachi. All those candidates who are eligible for National Database Registration Authority jobs must apply to avail this golden chance.
Karachi Govt Jobs 2022 At National Database Registration Authority
|Date Published||26 November, 2022|
|Hiring Organization Name||National Database Registration Authority|
|Jobs Location||Karachi, Pakistan|
|Valid Date To Apply||December 08, 2022|
Vacant Positions Title:
- Dish Washer
- Mess Incharge
- Mess Waiter
- Attested copies of all educational certificates
- Domicile, and Experience certificates
- passport size photo graphs
- Candidates must upload attested copies of Work Experience Certificates against all the work experiences mentioned. If Current work experience is not available, candidates must attach ‘No Objection Certificate’ with employment details.
- Incomplete unclear application form or attached documents with missing/ unclear information shall not be accepted.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel/ reject any application or not to fill any or fill more or less than the advertised post(s) by giving cogent reasons.
- Candidates shall bring their original degrees (verified by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan), CNIC, experience certificates and provide HEC equivalence certificate for a foreign degree when appearing for the interview.