Check applying procedure for Jobs in Muzaffargarh District Education Department from here. Last date to apply is Saturday, 30th November, 2019. Muzaffargarh is located on the bank of the Chenab River, it is the capital of the district with the same name. The Muzaffargarh region was an agricultural and forested area during the rule of the Indus Valley Civilization. Junior clerk post & class 4 jobs are announce in the education department of District Muzaffargarh.
The jobs in Muzaffargarh education department are announce on contract basis. The contract period is for years. Contract period is extendable on satisfactory performance. Typing speed of 25 words / minute is require for junior clerk vacancies in Education Department of Muzaffargarh. All those candidates who have require qualification & skills must apply to avail this golden chance. How to apply as well as terms & conditions for the Muzaffargarh posts in Education Department are mention below.
Jobs in Muzaffargarh District Education Department
|Department Name||Education Department Muzaffargarh|
|Age Limit||See Jobs Ad below|
|Job Title||Junior Clerk
Applying Procedure / Terms & Conditions For Latest vacancies in Muzaffargarh
- Application forms complete in all respect along with relevant documents/experience certificates sent to the require address.
- Department has the right to reject any application without any reason.
- Disable persons attach disability certificate with application issued by the District Standing Medical Board.
- Applicant must have domicile of Muzaffargarh.
- Age relaxation of 5 years is admissible according to govt rules. Contract period is 5 year which is extendable on satisfactory performance.
- Incomplete application and applications receive after due date will not be entertain.
- Those candidates who clear the typing test. The must have to clear MS Word / Excel test also.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test / interview.
- Last date to apply is Saturday, 30th November, 2019.