Check complete applying procedure for Islamabad Healthcare Regulatory Authority IHRA Jobs November 2019 from here. Last date to apply is 30-11-2019. IHRA) is an independent regulatory authority established under Islamabad Healthcare Regulatory Act, 2018. The Authority aims to introduce and ensure provision of quality healthcare services by implementing quality standards by healthcare sector at primary, secondary and tertiary level in public and private sectors through out Islamabad Capital Territory.
Title of the jobs in IHRA is Chief Executive Officer. All those candidates who have require qualification & skills must apply to grab this golden opportunity. Applying procedure as well as terms & conditions for the jobs in Healthcare Regulatory Authority of Islamabad are mention below.
Islamabad Healthcare Regulatory Authority IHRA Jobs
|Last Date To Apply||Saturday, 30th November, 2019
||Chief Executive Officer|
||Up to 65 Years
How to Apply / General Instructions For IHRA Jobs ?
- The services of the appointee will be governed under Islamabad Healthcare Regulation Act, 2018.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Incomplete applications receive after due time will not be entertain.
- All applications must be accompanied with CV, documents (CNIC, educational and experience certificates etc.). Send your CV along with cover letter on (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The department has the right to abolish any advertised post and can stop recruitment/selection process.
- All appointments will be on contractual basis which may be extended on the basis of performance.
- The qualification of the post is Masters or equivalent in hospital or public administration, public health, medicine, accounting, finance, law, regulation or other related field Additional higher qualification in Law, Management and/or clinical/medical subjects will be given further preference. A minimum of fifteen years of experience in hospital or public administration, public health, medicine, accounting, finance, law, regulation or other related field.
- Last date to apply is Saturday, 30th November, 2019.