NTS Latest Result can by check in two ways. First method to check result is via roll number. While the second way to check result is via cnic. After attempting the NTS test the most important thing for any candidate is to check his or her result. The test may be for job selection or for admission in any university. National Testing Service is a nationwide institution establish in 2006. Test schedule of different universities admission is available on its official website.
The purpose of establishing nts is to conduct test for jobs in different fields or for admission in different affiliated universities of Pakistan. After attempting any test the most important think for which the candidate wait is the result date. Offices of this institution are situated in almost all the main cities of Pakistan like Lahore, Karachi ,Islamabad, Quetta, Faisalabad, Sahiwal etc.
How to check NTS Latest Result
It is not difficult to check latest result of nts. The complete procedure is mention below to check nts result of any test which is conducted by National Testing Service.
- Result can be check in two ways.
- First by identity card number while the other method is by roll number.
- Enter your id card number or roll number then enter correct code. At last click on search button.
- Your result will be display as well as your total marks.
- You can also check your result by entering your roll number. While other procedure is same as to check result via identity card number.
- If any candidates wants to apply against disabled quota. Then he/ she must attach certificate of disability along with the application.
Online Way Of Checking NTS Results 2019
The online way is also available for the candidates to check his/her NTS latest results. Answer keys result of different test are also can be check by online method. Candidates can also check their result by CNIC as well as check result by roll no. NTS has organize many test for those students who wants to take admission in colleges/ universities.
How to get Registered For NTS Test
The registration process of NTS is easy. First of all you have to get registered for test. You have to pay the required fees in the bank. The registration process for the test of nts is mention below.
- Copy of National Identity Card (attested)
- Attested Photographs (according to need) attested.
- Photocopies of result cards (attested).
- Experience letter according to the requirement of the job.
- Fee shall be deposit in any online branch of UBL, MCB, HBL, or ABL.
- There are three copies of challan form of nts. First is for bank record. Second is for candidate while the third one is for NTS. If it is require then NTS copy shall be attach with application form of NTS.
- For government employers NOC is require from their respective departments. Sometime nts demand NOC at the time of test /interview.
- If any candidate write wrong information then he/she will be responsible for it. NTS may reject that application that have wrong information mention.
- Incomplete applications and those application received after due date lead to rejection.