Check complete details about how to apply for Higher Education Commission HEC HAT MS MPhil Scholarship 2022 from here. HEC through Education Testing Council (ETC) will conduct Higher Education Aptitude Test (HAT) for award of all HEC scholarships and for admission in MS/MPhil program.
All those students who are eligible for HEC HAT MS MPhil Scholarships for the session 2022 must apply before last date to avail this golden opportunity. Last date for submission of application is September 12, 2022. Applicant must submit test fee. With out submission of test fee candidate will not be called for written test.
Higher Education Commission HEC HAT MS MPhil Scholarship 2022
|Test Name||HEC HAT MS MPhil Scholarship|
|Last Date||12th September, 2022|
|Latest Scholarships||Click Here|
Who Can Apply for Higher Education Aptitude Test (HAT) ?
The test is being organized for those applicants:
- Who have already applied online for any MS/MPhil admission or HEC scholarships via E-portal for further final selection process •
- Who intend to apply for the scholarship schemes to be advertised in future including those by HEC sponsored Pakistani universities.
- Who are interested in securing admission in MS/MPhil programmes in public and private universities of Pakistan
Detail of Test Centres:
The examination will be conducted in the following cities:
- Karachi Peshawar
Applicants may select any test centre from the list available in the application form. Please note that the said test will be held on any of above centres if minimum 250 applicants select that centre. Please note that test centre once selected will not be changed after registration.
How To Apply ?
- Application Submission comprises two steps; profile completion using “My Profile” section and application submission using “Higher Education Aptitude Test” links on the menu panel on the left-hand side bar of online portal.
- Only submitted applications will be considered for HAT and applications in SAVE or INCOMPLETE mode will not be entertained.
- The test fee for HAT is Rs. 1500/- per candidate.
It is mandatory to bring original applicant copy of paid fee challan on a test day along with your Roll Number Sip, Original CNIC/original passport, otherwise candidate will not be allowed to sit in the examination.