Here in this post we will discuss all the details about how to submit application for HEC Commonwealth Scholarship UK For Masters PhD. Applications for the HEC Commonwealth Scholarship for Masters and Ph.D. programmes in the United Kingdom are now open. The UK Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) funds Commonwealth scholarships. The basic criteria for Commonwealth Scholarships are to provide higher education opportunities to those who would not be able to study in the UK otherwise.
HEC Commonwealth Scholarship UK For Masters PhD
Commonwealth scholarships provide a stipend of approximately £1,330 (approximately PKR: 322000 per month), a return air ticket, a children allowance, a spouse allowance, a study tour allowance, and much more. The HEC Commonwealth Masters and Ph.D. scholarship application deadline is October 18, 2022. Applications must be submitted through both the HEC and Commonwealth portals.
Benefits of HEC UK Commonwealth Scholarship
- Stipend (living allowance) of £1,133 per month for Master’s students, or £1,516 per month for those attending universities in the London metropolitan area.
- Ph.D. students receive a stipend (living allowance) of £1,236 per month or £1,516 for those attending universities in the London metropolitan area. Tuition is paid in full.
- A round-trip ticket to the United Kingdom (for the start of the programme and at the end of the program)
- Allowance for warm clothing, if applicable.
- Traveling Expenses associated with study tours Airfare for fieldwork One round-trip ticket to your home country during your studies.
- Pakistan/AJK Nationality Dual citizens are ineligible.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with honours (16 years) required for Master’s scholarship To be eligible for a Ph.D. scholarship, applicants must have a first-class degree in a relevant postgraduate qualification (17/18 years Masters/MS/MPhil degree) in the relevant field of study by the application deadline.
- Applicants may not have more than two second divisions. BE NOT enrolled in a Master’s or Ph.D. programme, or an MPhil leading to a Ph.D. programme, at a UK university before September/October 2023.
- Students pursuing a Masters/MPhil or Ph.D. degree are ineligible.
- Have at least one potential supervisor from a UK university listed on your application form. (For the Ph.D.)