For the Gwadar Industrial Estate, fresh openings are now available. In order to fill a new position permanently, the Gwadar Industrial State Development Authority has announced a new position. The position of Chowkidaar BPS-02 is open to all citizens of Pakistan. The application form and any supporting documentation can be made into a single file by candidates. They have to deliver this entire documentation to the Gwadar Industrial Estate Development Authority’s office in the neighbourhood of the Coast Guard Gwadar’s Newtown Phase-I House #32 Block-M. Through the postal courier service, they can submit their application.
In accordance with the job posting AB.No 546/27-06-2023, qualified applicants who are local residents of the Balochistan province submit applications for the pertinent position.
The responsible authorities will summon the shortlist of candidates for the post office Chowkidaar after thoroughly verifying all of the documents and applications.
How To Apply?
- Applications can also be sent in by government workers who are currently employed.
- For the interview, only those who have been shortlisted will be given callback letters.
- Only one position may be applied for by candidates.
- Candidates that fit the chosen quota of female or disabled applicants may also apply.
- At the time of the interview, applicants must provide all original documentation.
- In the application, candidates must include their full name, residential address, and working phone number.