Check procedure of submitting application online for Govt Jobs Punjab Pakistan Today At Agriculture Department. Last date to apply is December 01,2022. We collected Agriculture Department Punjab jobs from jang newspaper.
Eligible candidates can apply in due time for Agriculture Department vacancies. No TA/ DA is paid for interview. If anyone wants to apply for more than one post. Then he/ she must submit separate application for each post at Punjab Agriculture Department. The department reserves the right to increase or decrease posts or to stop the recruitment process at any stage. Those Government employer who wants to apply for Agriculture Department of Punjab government jobs should route their applications through proper channel & submit NOC with the application.
Applications with attested copies of Educational Certificates/Degree, CNIC, Domicile, and One Passport Size Photo should reach to Secretary of Agriculture, Government of Punjab, Civil Secretariat 2 – Bank Road, Lahore. All those candidates who are eligible for Agriculture Department Punjab posts must apply to avail this golden chance.
Govt Jobs Punjab Pakistan Today At Agriculture Department
|Date Published||20 November, 2022|
|Hiring Organization Name||Agriculture Department Punjab|
|Jobs Location||Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Valid Date To Apply||December 01, 2022|
Vacant Positions Title:
- Scientific Officer
- Attested copies of all educational certificates
- Domicile, and Experience certificates
- passport size photo graphs
آپ کو درخواست فارم کا سمپل کی ضرورت ہے تو کیمنٹ میں پتا دیں اپنا ای میل لکھ دیں آپ کو فارم ای میل کر دیا جائے گا۔
- Candidates must upload attested copies of Work Experience Certificates against all the work experiences mentioned. If Current work experience is not available, candidates must attach ‘No Objection Certificate’ with employment details.
- Incomplete unclear application form or attached documents with missing/ unclear information shall not be accepted.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel/ reject any application or not to fill any or fill more or less than the advertised post(s) by giving cogent reasons.
- Candidates shall bring their original degrees (verified by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan), CNIC, experience certificates and provide HEC equivalence certificate for a foreign degree when appearing for the interview.