Check complete procedure of submitting application for Govt Jobs Pakistan Today Matric Base At Ministry of Information from here. The jobs in Ministry of Information and Broadcasting was published in jang newspaper. These jobs are for those who have Primary, Matric qualification.
Total number of posts for Ministry of Information department is 14. Ministry of Information and Broadcasting department preferred those candidates who have higher qualification. If you are interesting in applying for Ministry of Information jobs then you should first read the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria & other details are mention below.
Govt Jobs Pakistan Today Matric Base At Ministry of Information
|Published Date||10 December, 2022|
|Organization Name||Ministry of Information and Broadcasting|
|Total Vacancies||Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Company Postal Address||291-Block ‘A’ Johar Town Lahore|
Vacant Positions Title:
- Printing Foreman
- Printing Assistant
- Store Keeper
- Camera Assistant
- Proof Reader
- Naib Qasid
- Attested copies of all educational certificates
- Domicile, and Experience certificates
- passport size photo graphs
- Candidates must upload attested copies of Work Experience Certificates against all the work experiences mentioned. If Current work experience is not available, candidates must attach ‘No Objection Certificate’ with employment details.
- Incomplete unclear application form or attached documents with missing/ unclear information shall not be accepted.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel/ reject any application or not to fill any or fill more or less than the advertised post(s) by giving cogent reasons.
- Candidates shall bring their original degrees (verified by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan), CNIC, experience certificates and provide HEC equivalence certificate for a foreign degree when appearing for the interview.