Govt Jobs Pakistan Today 2023 – Municipal Development Fund Company Jobs
|Published Date:||26 July|
|Last Date:||10 August 2023|
Check how to apply for Govt Jobs Pakistan Today 2023 Municipal Development Fund Company Jobs from here.
New openings have been announced by the General Manager of Punjab Municipal Development Fund Company. The government receives a loan from the International Development Association (IDA). The Cost of Punjab Cities Programme requires this money.
The government intends to use the money to expand urban development in Pakistan. The goal of the program is to improve urban local governments’ ability to manage and provide services to their constituents. The plan calls for setting up a central office in Gujranwala, as well as branches in Faisalabad and Khanewal.
The following seeds are available to anyone who meet the requirements and who show interest.
PMFC is looking to hire the following experts to aid in the implementation of city-wide initiatives in Punjab.
- Program Officer Contract Management
- Program Officer Infrastructure Development
- Deputy Program Officer Institutional strengthening
- Deputy Program Officer Environmental and Social Management
|Sr.No||Name of Post||Total Seats||Qualification.|
|1.||Program Officer Contract Management||01Lahore||Master’s degree in Engineering with a minimum 08- years of Pre-qualification Experience|
|Program Officer Infrastructure Development||01Gujranwala||Master’s degree in Civil Engineering|
|Deputy Program Officer Institutional Strengthening||01Lahore||16 years of education in Civil Engineering|
|Deputy Program Officer Environmental and Social Management||01Faisalabad||Master’s degree in Environmental Engineering or Environmental Sciences|
Prescribe Experience or Skills
- The ideal applicant for the position of Programme Officer Contract Management would have a track record of successfully leading and supervising complex public construction projects of medium to large scale. He needs to know his way around the phases of planning, executing, and inspecting technical and building projects. He needs to be able to think methodically and calculate accurately.
- Candidates for the position of Programme Officer, Infrastructure Development should have a background in the planning, development, and supervision of projects and operations related to infrastructure development. He needs to have the skills necessary to keep the city’s infrastructure running smoothly.
- To be considered for the position of Deputy Programme Officer, Institutional Strengthening, you need to have worked on capacity-building projects before. Je needs sharp analytical abilities.
Terms & Conditions
- Only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview by the company.
- Any position may be increased, decreased, or rejected at the discretion of the organisation.
- All applications must be received before the closing date. No applications submitted after the online system has closed will be considered.
- If you are already working for a government or semi-government agency, you must submit your application through normal means.
- The Department of Human Resources reserves the right to pause the hiring process and adjust the total available positions.
Last Date To Apply
The last date to apply is 13th August 2023.
General Manager (F&A) PMDFC
- Attested copies of all educational certificates
- Domicile, and Experience certificates
- passport size photo graphs