Govt Jobs Pakistan Today 2022 At Police Department
|Jobs Location||Islamabad, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Posted Date|| 8th November 2022
|Valid Date to Apply||22 November 2022
Check how to submit application online for Govt Jobs Pakistan Today 2022 At Police Department for the month of November. Islamabad Capital Territory Police is one of the well-known armed forces in charge of maintaining law and order in Pakistan’s capital, Islamabad. According to the Daily Express Newspaper, ICT Police New Jobs 2022 are available for Pakistani Nationals who are welcome to fill the vacant posts in Islamabad Capital Territory Police, according to the provincial/regional quotas as laid out by the Federal Government to ensure transparency, fairness, and merit.
According to the ICT Police Jobs 2022 Advertisement, applications are being accepted from Male/Female candidates for the positions of ASI. It is the best opportunity for young, energetic aspirants who want to join the Islamabad Capital Territory Police Force because www.islamabadpolice.gov.pk jobs 2022 are only announced once a year and if you miss out on the current ICT Jobs, you will have to wait for a year or more.
Who Can Apply for Islamabad Police Jobs?
Candidates from all over Pakistan who have a valid domicile in the provinces of Punjab, ICT, Sindh, KPK, Balochistan, AJK, and GB/FATA are encouraged to apply for the vacant ASI Jobs in Islamabad Police.
Those candidates are eligible to apply for Islamabad police jobs which have BA / BSc or equivalent degree.
- Male candidates should have a minimum height of 5′ 7″ inches.
- Female candidates should be at least 5 feet and 2 inches tall.
- Male candidates should have a chest measurement of 33″ x 34 12″ inches.
- Male candidates must complete a 1.5-mile running test in 10.5 minutes, while female candidates must complete the same distance in 15 minutes.
Vacant Positions Title:
- ASI (BS-11)
- Academic Certificates.
- CNIC issued by NADRA.
- Domicile certificates.
- 02 Passport size photographs with blue background.
How To Apply ?
- Candidates must apply online at www.islamabadpolice.gov.pk, the ICT Police website.
- For the selection procedure, only online applications will be accepted.
- Applications received by hand or by courier/email will not be accepted or retained.
- The deadline for submitting an application is November 22, 2022.