Are you searching for a rewarding career in the public sector? Look no further! The Punjab Urban Land Systems Enhancement (PULSE), Punjab Land Records Authority (PLRA), Project Implementation Unit (PIU), and Project Management Unit (PMU) have exciting job opportunities for individuals with diverse skill sets. The latest job advertisement, published on October 26, 2023, in the daily Nation Newspaper, presents various vacancies in the heart of Punjab, Pakistan. Join us in our mission to enhance urban land systems and streamline land records management. Read on to discover more about these remarkable job openings.
- GIS Analyst: This role involves analyzing and interpreting geographical data using GIS software to aid decision-making processes.
- Office Assistant: Provide administrative and clerical support to the office, ensuring smooth day-to-day operations.
- Network Specialist: Manage and maintain the organization’s network infrastructure to ensure seamless connectivity.
- Quality Assurance Analyst: Focus on quality control and process improvement, ensuring that standards are met and maintained.
- GIS Manager: Oversee the GIS team and projects, ensuring efficient data management and mapping.
- Operations Team: Contribute to the operational success of the organization through various support roles.
- Surveyor: Use surveying equipment and techniques to accurately measure and map land.
- Cadastre Specialist: Manage and update cadastre records for land parcels, ensuring accuracy and legal compliance.
- Land Revenue Specialist: Work on revenue-related matters, including land assessments, taxation, and revenue collection.
- Driver: Handle transportation needs for the organization.
- Land Administration Specialist: Focus on land administration and management, ensuring proper documentation and records.
- Database Specialist: Manage and maintain databases for efficient data storage and retrieval.
- Competitive salary packages
- Opportunities for career growth
- Access to training and development programs
- A chance to make a meaningful impact on land systems enhancement in Punjab
- Collaborative work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package
How To Apply & Terms & Conditions:
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible, as the closing date for applications is November 12, 2023, or as mentioned in the newspaper advertisement. To apply and learn more about the specific requirements and application process for each position, please refer to the full job advertisement online. Please note that applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
These exciting positions are available in multiple cities across Punjab, including Lahore, Layyah, Nankana Sahib, Khushab, Khanewal, Sahiwal, Hafizabad, Toba Tek Singh, and Chiniot.
Required Education and Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates with educational backgrounds ranging from DAE, B.E, Matric, MS, Intermediate, Bachelor, to Middle, etc., are encouraged to apply. Eligibility criteria may vary depending on the specific position. Please refer to the job advertisement for detailed information on each role’s requirements.
This is a golden opportunity to be part of a transformative project that will enhance land systems and land records management in Punjab. Join our team and contribute to this noble cause, while also building a fulfilling career in the public sector. Don’t miss your chance to be a part of this exciting journey.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions):
1. How can I apply for these positions?
To apply, please refer to the full job advertisement online, where you will find detailed information on each position’s specific requirements and the application process.
2. What is the closing date for applications?
The closing date for applications is November 12, 2023, or as mentioned in the newspaper advertisement. Please ensure you submit your application before this deadline.
3. Are these positions available only in Lahore?
No, these positions are available in various cities across Punjab, including Lahore, Layyah, Nankana Sahib, Khushab, Khanewal, Sahiwal, Hafizabad, Toba Tek Singh, and Chiniot.
4. What educational qualifications are required for these roles?
The required educational qualifications vary depending on the position and can range from DAE, B.E, Matric, MS, Intermediate, Bachelor, to Middle. Please check the job advertisement for specific details.
5. What are the benefits of working with PULSE and PLRA?
The benefits include competitive salary packages, opportunities for career growth, access to training and development programs, a chance to make a meaningful impact on land systems enhancement in Punjab, a collaborative work environment, and a comprehensive benefits package.