Check how to apply for Government College of Technology DAE Admission 2022 from here. Last date to submit application is 7th September, 2022. Applications are invited from suitable candidates for admission in the First Year classes of Three years Diploma of Associate Engineer (D.A.E) Courses.
Government College of Technology DAE Admission 2022
|Date Published||25th August, 2022|
||Government College of Technology|
|Last Date To Apply||7thth September, 2022|
|College Address||Engr Sultan Arif Sarwar Principal Government College of Technology Nowshera KPK|
How To Apply ?
- Candidates having SSC in science subjects/T.S.C Technical School Certificate of G-II/G-III Vocational Course along with S.S.C in science subjects (not less than 40% marks) will be eligible to apply for admission on the basis of open merit according to their domicile.
- Age limit for regular shift candidates is up to 20 years and for 2nd shift candidates up to 25 years on the last date of submission of admission forms however 02 years relaxation with over age fee is permissible. Admission form will be available from Allied Bank Limited College Road Mandian Branch Abbottabad on cash payment of Rs.60/-.
- Application complete in all respect addressed to the undersigned will be accepted during working hours from 17/08/2022 to 07/09/2022.
- Merit list & dates of interview of DAE Morning shift for the candidates will be displayed on college notice board on 12/09/2022 6. Candidates whose parents are Govt. servant and presently posted in District Abbottabad can also apply for admission on open merit.
- The candidates among the merit list who fail to appear before the admission committee for interview on their respective date & time, will be considered absent and the seat will be filled by the next candidate from the merit list.
- Full admission fee must be deposited at the time of admission interview otherwise candidate’s right of admission will be considered cancelled and his seat will be filled by the next candidate.