Here in this article we provide complete eligibility criteria for Food Authority Islamabad Govt Jobs 2022. The Islamabad Food Authority is looking for dynamic, qualified, and motivated professionals. The appointment will be on a two-year contract basis.
All positions are initially on a two-year contract. They can/will, however, be renewed based on performance. Interested and qualified individuals must apply within 15 days.
Deputy Director – Operations, Veterinary Specialist, Dairy Specialist, Public Analyst – Lab, Food Safety Officer, Assistant Food Safety Officer, Inspector, and Lab Assistant positions are available.
Bachelor’s, Master’s, MS, M.Phil, and Relevant Field Diploma holders meet the eligibility requirements. The age requirement for each position is specified in the advertisement.
Interested candidates can obtain the Application Form by visiting www.icta.gov.pk/apply. Interesting applicants send his/her applications to Chief Commissioner Office, Mauve Area, G-11/4, Islamabad.
Vacant Positions Food Authority Islamabad:
Eligibility Criteria For Food Authority Jobs:
Those candidates who wants to submit his/her application for food department jobs. They must have Bachelor, M.Phil, Master, MS qualification.
How To Apply For Food Authority Islamabad Govt Jobs 2022 ?
- Applicants for food authority positions should send their applications on plain paper, along with their resumes, to the address listed below in advertisement.
- The application deadline for Food Authority Islamabad is November 5, 2022.
- Applications that are incomplete or received after the close of office hours on the last date for application submission will not be considered.
- Those who are already employed in the government sector should apply through the proper channels for Food Authority Islamabad jobs.
- Only those who have been chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Company Contacts Information:
|Address||Director, Islamabad Food Authority, Chief Commissioner, ICTA Office, G-11/4, Islamabad|